kawasaki to release "ground breaking" ninja h2.

cOoTeR

What made the original h2 so fast wasn't some crazy powerful motor. The 750 triple made 74 hp max, about the same as any other 750 of the tume, and was detuned after the first year. What made it so crazy fast is that it was like 100 lbs lighter than anything in its class at like 425 lbs.

Especially when Honda has clearly shown dominance on the world stage in MotoGP.

Still, there are other metaphoric daggers that aren't financial.  I would be interested to see the financials for Kawasaki Heavy Industries.  My guess is that motorcycles are a much smaller revenue stream than excavators and other large mechanical equipment.   The only plus side to a motorcycle is that the owner is much more likely to destroy it and replace it quickly than a piece of heavy machinery.

Kawasaki Heavy Industries is massive and bikes are a very small portion of what they do. I saw a pic of a 12 cylinder boat engine that was about 30-40 feet tall. Among other cool stuff. But I don't see the point of making an awesome bike and making it near impossible for normal customers to purchase.

The new teaser video is up on the ninja-h2.com site. It shows a lot of carbon fiber "wings or spoilers" (I know there is a better name for them but can't remember it right now).

On a side note a guy on the zx10r forum claims to know the guy that was seen rising the h2 in the earlier video. He says the guy told him it was a 1000cc supercharged bike and they are releasing 2 versions a race model without lights and signals and a street version. Apparently they are filming some sort of commercial for the h2 right now. I'm hoping that means it will be mass produced and the statements Rickey Gadson made were only for the race model.

True. I really think the most enjoyable motorcycle is something with low weight and 60-80hp.

2-stoke 250 or a 400cc I-4 maybe? Wrap that in a good chassis, and then just give it decent suspension and brake components.

zxr400rr

yzf400r4

cbr400rr

gsxr400

and of course a ducati 387.16635738 corsa Xbox 720 sp desmoretard testerosa don johnson leisure suit speedboat

• Upvote 1

Because I like you guys, I'm going to show you full photos of the bike this evening. Of course it will be unveiled a little later in Germany, so I'll also have full details for you by the time you wake up in the morning.

Watch here for a link a little later.

I know this is totally premature and probably won't happen, but I badly want Top Gear to put this up against some ridiculous Ferrari FXX or some other carbon fiber million dollar car, and just roll endless footage of it leaving the car in the dust under acceleration.