In a tizzy...next bike problems

NDspd

This one is easy, just get a 2011+ Speed Triple and swap for the round headlights. 

While the 600s have plenty of power, it's in all the wrong places for daily street riding in my opinion. It sucks having to constantly row through the gears at 10k+ just to go anywhere. On the triple, I just crack the throttle open in any gear/RPM and go. I cannot stand riding the R6 on the street anymore (for my daily commute anyways). 

• Upvote 1

big displacement monster, tuono, or something like the Z1000, or i think there is some semi naked version of the busa somewhere.  big displacement V-twin are torque monsters and just fucking lovely

Soccer is kicking my ass at the moment, but if I can make a bike night with the bike you can take the Sprint for a cruise. But comming off of a S3 before it, the bikes don't have the same soul. Both are all day comfortable. The wind protection is nice on the Sprint. Cuts way down on fatigue. Hard bags, and still no helmet lock.

Bottom line is the Sprint eats miles no sweat. The S3 asks you to hoon it up while it eats those same miles. You also don't get asked all the stupid questions the S3 gets.

• Upvote 1

Just putting it out there because I ride one and it's awesome.

bandit 1200s. Stock has 100 hp, 67 lbs torque. A pipe and $20 gets you 115/72.

A few more mods and some gsxr1100 or gsxf1100 cams gets you 135/85.

Plenty o wind protection.

Comfy as fuck

Suspension upgrade is easy: stock busa/rf900 shock bolts in. Progressive springs and a brace lock in the front end.

My b12 was fast stock; unbelievable torque from 3k on up. After the mods I've done it's just irresponsible.... I take freeway Cloverleaf interchanges at 70+ mph no problem. I can put in a 250-300 mile day without needing to see a chiropractor and I've destroyed some supersport bikes both light to light and on the freeway.

Just a suggestion.....

This one is easy, just get a 2011+ Speed Triple and swap for the round headlights. 

While the 600s have plenty of power, it's in all the wrong places for daily street riding in my opinion. It sucks having to constantly row through the gears at 10k+ just to go anywhere. On the triple, I just crack the throttle open in any gear/RPM and go. I cannot stand riding the R6 on the street anymore (for my daily commute anyways). 

It's such a hard choice, but I hear ya on changing out the lights. Although the slanty eyes give out better light, I love the older bug eyes.

I briefly rode a newer '13 S3 and it just seemed on edge all the time, no smoothness to it. I think all that was just me being used to the laggy butter smooth throttle of my current bike.

@blueskeyes What year is your Tuono? I don't know much about them so I'll have a million questions.