Moto-Skiveez

2talltim

Many threads on here about underwear or threads that have turned into conversations about underwear but here is another option that looks like it was well thought out for most riding types.

http://motoskiveez.com/

http://www.advpulse.com/adv-products/moto-skiveez-padded-motorcycle-shorts/

Edited by 2talltim

Thanks, I'll try these.

I currently wear the LDcomfort ones, which work well, but these look a bit better.

Let me know how these work out Phil i might try them if you like them. I trust your opinion since your one of the few die hard touring bubbys that i personally know.

Edited by 2talltim

Yep. I wear my Canari shorts on the motorcycle. Well, I used to. Now that my ass is as hard as diamond plate, it's not a problem to ride 500 miles in regular compression pants.

I've contemplated swapping my Corbin for a carbon fiber bicycle saddle. :lol:

Get a super moto and that's about what the seat is LOL!

Let me know how these work out Phil i might try them if you like them. I trust your opinion since your one of the few die hard touring bubbys that i personally know.

Got mine yesterday, but work dictates that I won't really be able to test them for a couple weeks. I tried them on and they fit comfortably. The padding is thin, but you still get a little of that "load in your pants" feeling, but not as much as many other bicycle shorts I've tried. I'll see how they do after some seat time.