Anyone going to make it out for muzzle loader this weekend?

speedytriple

So if the planets align right and I have off this Saturday, I plan on taking my oldest out with for the muzzle loader early season. Anyone else planning to make it out this weekend. I will be in Warsaw at my public place I always head to(unless an offer for private land use comes my way) for the first time for muzzle loader. Anyone ever been to woodbury for muzzle loader how many people show up. Planning to head down Friday after work and stay till Sunday around 5ish. Might drag the camper down, or may just go with the tent!

Edited by speedytriple

Want some company to check it out lol.

Let me get a few stands in and then we can probably work something out! Only down fall to this property is that it is pretty hilly and I cant use the quad to drag anything out.

Well got everything packed just have to throw it in the truck after work then make a quick stop for supplies then headed out for woodbury. Will most likely be setting up in the dark tonight. Anyone want to hang out this weekend let me know. Limited phone service down there but will check when i can.