motherfucking snow...

redkow97

So we ended up having a solid 10" of snow fall during the day yesterday.  I just got new tires last week, and I still had to be pushed out of my parking spot.  Spent 45 minutes digging out my car, and helping push other people out to earn my help getting out...

Then it took me an hour to get from the parking lot to the highway...  Normally I use the entrance 2 miles down the road, but that ramp was closed due to weather or an accident, thus making the next entrance a clusterfuck...  I chose to drive down Mentor Ave to bypass that clusterfuck entrance, and get on after it.  The 6 mile trip took an hour, and a cop car got stuck in front of me on the way.  I helped push him out (after taking a picture, of course)

The highways were not terrible.  Not clear, but 30 mph was quite possible.  Then I hit the Euclid city limits, and it was as if it hadn't snowed at all - just wet pavement, and 60mph.  Still took me 2.5 hours to get 40 miles.

This morning's return to work took 1.5+ hours...  Barely made it in time for my 9:00 hearing