Let's get it on! MS vs GSP

fusion

Alright ladies UFC 83 is tonight. Time to see if GSP can give Serra some payback.

More importantly hopefully local Rich Franklin can decisively beat Lutter and get back on track to make a challenge for the belt.

I was going to go through and give my thoughts on each match up, but I'm feeling lazy. It looks like the potential for a great night of fights.

I never discount that ANY fighter can win on any given night. ALL wins are one punch away.
Yeah look what happend to GSP last fight. It's not going to happen this time GSP all the way. Franklin and Lutter is probably going to be a better fight than the main event. IMO. I'll take Lutter.:bitchfight:

I never discount that ANY fighter can win on any given night. ALL wins are one punch away.

This is very true. I just want GSP & Franklin to be the ones to get that one punch knockout 5 seconds into round one. :boxing:

This is very true. I just want GSP & Franklin to be the ones to get that one punch knockout 5 seconds into round one. :boxing:
Thats what I was telling some guys from work last night I wouldnt mind at all to see GSP superman punch his ass and ko his ass. EARLY.Are you ready to fight Are you ready to fight Lets get it on. Next thing you know GSP's hand is waiving in the air.....

Did you guys see the Countdown special on Spike the other night. Lutter said he'd "never ever lose to Silva again. If they fought 100 times, he'd never lose to Silva again." He went on to say that he may lose to someone, but he'd never lose to Silva. I think that's probably accurate.... Since he'll never get another fight with Silva.

GSP is one of my favorite fighters and I'm a bit nervous for this one. The first one can always be written off as "just getting caught." But for lightning to strike twice you can't just write that off. I think it'll go the way the Koscheck fight went until Mazagatti steps in as GSP is pounding an exhausted Matt Serra.

Franklin is going to beat the piss out of Lutter. Lutter is going to go for take down after take down until mid second round when he's too tired to go for a legitimate take down. Then Rich is going to put it on him.

Did you guys see the Countdown special on Spike the other night. Lutter said he'd "never ever lose to Silva again. If they fought 100 times, he'd never lose to Silva again." He went on to say that he may lose to someone, but he'd never lose to Silva. I think that's probably accurate.... Since he'll never get another fight with Silva.

GSP is one of my favorite fighters and I'm a bit nervous for this one. The first one can always be written off as "just getting caught." But for lightning to strike twice you can't just write that off. I think it'll go the way the Koscheck fight went until Mazagatti steps in as GSP is pounding an exhausted Matt Serra.

Franklin is going to beat the piss out of Lutter. Lutter is going to go for take down after take down until mid second round when he's too tired to go for a legitimate take down. Then Rich is going to put it on him.

Yeah I heard that bullshit from Lutter. Ever since he didn't make weight for that title match I've hated him. That was so damn disrespectful it's not funny.

Ever since he didn't make weight for that title match I've hated him. That was so damn disrespectful it's not funny.

SO TRUE!!!! I feel the same.

In Boxing, MMA, Kickboxing, or whatever sport you need to make weight. Missing weight is not only the most embarrassing thing you can do its also the most disrespectful. If you can't make weight for something you supposedly love, you don't truly love the sport.

I would like to see GSP beat Sera's ass I don't like his attatude and bs.

Lutter actually did pretty well against Silva so don't count him out even though I would like to see Franklin take that one.

I think it'll go the way the Koscheck fight went until Mazagatti steps in as GSP is pounding an exhausted Matt Serra.

I really need to start putting money on these fights!!!