Fly Racing Ignitor Battery Heated Glove

RidersDiscount

Love the idea of a heated glove but don't like having all those cords to mess with?  Check out the Fly Racing Ignitor heated glove from Riders Discount!

flyracing_gloves_ignitor_heated_1.jpg

Available to purchase on our website, if you have any questions or would like to place an order give MIKE a call at 866.931.6644 ext. 804.  Is email more convenient?  Send us a message through this forum or write to us at FORUM at RIDERSDISCOUNT dot COM, and we'll get back to you right away!

Using a Hipora liner that is waterproof, windproof, and still breathable, the Ignitor gloves are heavily insulated with 3M Thinsulate insulation providing excellent warmth even without the heating elements on. 

flyracing_gloves_ignitor_heated_3.jpg

Two lithium ion batteries and a charger are included with the gloves in a soft carrying case.  The batteries are charged and ready to go out of the box so you can put these on and get to riding as soon as they are delivered to your door from Riders Discount.  

flyracing_gloves_ignitor_heated_2.jpg

The batteries tuck into a pocket above your wrist with a waterproofed zipper.  The buttons are easy to use with the gloves on.  Operation is easy, push the negative to turn it on and then the positive to advance to your preferred heat setting.  There are three choices available with the hottest one reaching about 95deg F after 5 minutes.  

flyracing_gloves_ignitor_heated_4.jpg

What good is a heated glove if you have to take it off to use your GPS or phone in the frigid temps?  Luckily these are touch screen compatible.  

flyracing_gloves_ignitor_heated_6.jpg

Available in black only, the sizing is spot on.  Give us a call to order your Fly Racing heated gloves today!

I like the idea of not needing to wire the bike up for heated gear but I wish the battery last longer than that. But honestly I'm thinking more for football games and clearing the driveway with quad or snow blower.

You and me both!