Body Work & Paint - Cleveland Area

ludwb675

I picked up a wrecked tank for practically nothing. It has a good size dent and two very small holes from what i expect to be failed slid hammer attempts to pull it out. I also got a set of new Armor Bodies track fairings. 

Anyone have suggestions around the North Olmsted/Cleveland area that can pull the dent, weld up the holes, etc. and paint everything? It's for the track so i don't need perfection but still something nice. 

If i could pull the dent myself, i'd paint it myself. But might as well have them do it all if they will already be doing the body work. Thanks for any input!

Attached are pics of the tank and the color scheme i want. Probably stick with dark grey/black wheels. 

post-16930-0-39788800-1416592366_thumb.j

post-16930-0-29005400-1416592375_thumb.j

Nice, those are wavrdr's fairings from 675.net right? I wanted to scoop up those wheels when he sold them but they went fast. 

There's a few different painters on the board. I also know a friend of a friend that I think is out your way who painted some fairings for me. I could get you his info if you wanted to ask about the tank?

Nope. I bought a new set of Armour Bodies from Ridersdiscount. The wheels on my bike are already the graphite color. I'd like to get another set to powdercoat yellow and see how much of a pain it would be to keep clean. 

Is your friend a body work guy or just a painter? If he does body work, give me his info and i'll see what he can do. Thanks.