Out of the office

RidersDiscount

I am out of the office for at least today and maybe tomorrow. The sickness finally got to me. I will be still working from home a bit but will be delayed responses. Should you need immediate assistance you can press #1 for sales when calling.

I am hoping to be back on Friday, this illness is no joke.

No kidding. I'm on day 6, and while I'm not achey anymore and can get around now, my energy is low, I'm congested and a little had moved to my chest. I decided to take the rest of the week off to avoid bronchitis/pneumonia.

Keep hearing about this flu bug going around but it hasn't showed its ugly face around our area yet. The wife has had the current shot (her job requires it) but I have not so if it hits we will see who fairs better.

Edited by 2talltim

Best wishes on fighting this beast. I have been fighting since the 22nd. Slept 16 hours on both xmas day and the day after. Now i get 1 day where i'm running at about 90%, the next i'm at 50%. I haven't been this sick in over a decade.

Yeah...my co-workers like to come in sick, so I'm about ready for another round of weekend bed rest.

Inconsiderate assholes.

I almost exclusively work with sick people. And a few drug addicts, bastages

Not cool, I thought it was the flu initially but actually turned out to be strep throat...Antibiotics to the rescue!