Midohio

rusty

I was hoping to see myself but you went out a group ahead of me. I was lining up at cone 3. 

I have a few more vids I will post.  Maybe you'll be in there.  What is your current paint scheme?  Is it the same as your profile pic?

I have a few more vids I will post.  Maybe you'll be in there.  What is your current paint scheme?  Is it the same as your profile pic?

Yep. That's the current scheme at the moment. Let me know when you post them. I like to watch other peoples lines and see where i can improve. 

Yep. That's the current scheme at the moment. Let me know when you post them. I like to watch other peoples lines and see where i can improve. 

Here's one.  I think that is you in the group at about 2:50 to about 5:00.

Session 4:

Edited by F4iguy

This will be my first twilight and Advanced sessions at mid ohio as well, always ran Intermediate for some reason. 

Not sure why/how, but late last year and early this year something clicked in my head and I have picked up the pace. Hoping for a 1:38, but will be happy just getting everything back in the trailer in one piece. 

See... Going to the track is the only thing that keeps me from burning down my workplace during emergencies. LOL.

Jester are you going to share this newfound secret of excellence? :D

In for sunday. Trying to figure out if I can be at work for something until 9, then drive down and be at the track from about 10:30 to close on Monday. Haven't heard back from the track yet if that's OK.

See... Going to the track is the only thing that keeps me from burning down my workplace during emergencies. LOL.

Jester are you going to share this newfound secret of excellence? :D

In for sunday. Trying to figure out if I can be at work for something until 9, then drive down and be at the track from about 10:30 to close on Monday. Haven't heard back from the track yet if that's OK.

It's okay with me. Do it!!!!!!

I can't make the twilight but I think I'm taking Monday off to be there for the full day. If it goes well I'm planning on the WERA races on the 13th and 14th. 

It feels like you are avoiding me....

@jester you're killing me, "hoping for a 1:38" and still riding Intermediate. that's def worthy of a "king of I group" trophy!   :rolleyes:

just ran my first full day in Advanced at M-O a few weeks back and seem to be stuck in a too comfortable 1:45 ish pace.

would love to break into the high 30s this year.

might be joining the fun on Sunday depending on family plans.

I felt the same way when you didn't come to PIRC to pit bitch for me. 

well, when my car exhaust split in two pieces....kinda threw a wrench into the plans

@jester you're killing me, "hoping for a 1:38" and still riding Intermediate. that's def worthy of a "king of I group" trophy! :rolleyes:

just ran my first full day in Advanced at M-O a few weeks back and seem to be stuck in a too comfortable 1:45 ish pace.

would love to break into the high 30s this year.

might be joining the fun on Sunday depending on family plans.

Twilight is like being King of Intermediate for the whole advance group!

Dan wants 1:38s just to say he is faster than me at another track :crazy:

well, when my car exhaust split in two pieces....kinda threw a wrench into the plans

Well damn that sucks. I'm just bustin your balls, it was a miserable wet, rainy weekend anyway. Didn't figure anyone who didn't have to be there would be there. 

Well damn that sucks. I'm just bustin your balls, it was a miserable wet, rainy weekend anyway. Didn't figure anyone who didn't have to be there would be there. 

Change of plans....no more Road Atlanta....hello Mid Ohio!  Can't avoid me now!

I normally get there early....unpack and get everything ready, then go watch the event that is running prior to the twilight.  I wouldn't plan to get there later than 3:30, think the riders meeting is at 4:30 and the intermediate group goes out at 5, then advanced at 5:15 and track is open at 5:30. 

I am definitely in for Monday!  I am going to see if I can get a pass for Sunday as well but I really doubt it. I am really hoping I can pull a 1:40 or possibly a 1:39 but that would mean Mr. Hill would have to get into the 37"s since I am always about 2 seconds off his pace.  Unless of course he screwing with his lap timer then I'm always faster.  I'm thinking maybe I can super glue his on/off switch.   

Edited by RonStopable