FS: Kahr CM9

Bad324

14 hours ago, whaler said:

KelTec PF9 and $50?

its a good one, shoots anything.

hmmm I know nothing about KelTec. Let me do some research and see if I can't swing by the gun store tomorrow and let you know!

13 hours ago, Tpoppa said:

$300.  Any fte of ftf issues?

Admittedly I think I only put at best 50 rounds through it and I want to say that I did have 1 instance of it not fully ejecting. Part of the reason I'm selling or trading is I just don't really shoot anymore and when I do I prefer my g26

My PF9 has been totally reliable, but i've probably only got 300-400 rounds through it.  Haven't even cleaned it...

That said, it's not enjoyable to shoot.  It's tolerable, and accurate for a compact DAO pistol.  I've gotten better with mine by waiting until i have the trigger halfway through the (super long) pull to align my sights, then squeezing off the round.

Common criticisms of the PF9:

- "it's kel-tec junk" (i said common - not necessarily accurate)

- "the trigger reset is too long."  (not an issue I have had, but i have no basis for comparison)

- "the trigger guard is too small.  It pinches my finger."  (again, not an issue i have had)

- "the recoil is boarderline unacceptable."  This is my biggest complaint - but it's a compact 9mm... 

• 1 month later...
  • Tonik locked this topic