Iphone 5s vs 6 whos had both

MidgetTodd

I know of no one who has actually bought the 6Plus who has decided it is too big and wishes they could go back to a smaller screen. Get the plus and thank me later.

I've got a galaxy note which is a hair smaller than the 6+ but I definitely agree... I had the same worry but now I'd never go back to standard size phone

Ordered a 6 last night. Now case shopping lol.

Think I'm liking these, anyone tried one? I've always used the Magpul cases. Was going to try something a lil more protective this time and I don't like the Otterbox.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/321670845039?_trksid=p2060778.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Ordered a 6 last night. Now case shopping lol.

Think I'm liking these, anyone tried one? I've always used the Magpul cases. Was going to try something a lil more protective this time and I don't like the Otterbox.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/321670845039?_trksid=p2060778.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

I like the idea of an alloy case, but I would be worried that it would not have as good of impact resistance as plastic. Also it would be much more susceptible to cold temperature and condensation when going from cold temperatures to warm.

For the price it looks good and is worth a try.

Gf bought a tempered glass one at ATT they put it on and before the day was out it had cracked. not sure what thats all about also its .3mm thick and you can tell makes the home button a deep whole. they make .15mm thick ones that i think would be better for feel and flex.. dont know though. 

• Upvote 1