Looking for a full time factory job? In the Cleveland area?

speedytriple

So my boss has asked us to help her find 2 full time employees. I work for the Lincoln Electric Co. in the flux department. We are VERY short handed right now, she has been having a hard time finding people. She asked us to reefer anyone we know who would meet the job specifications. So the short of it is we need a non-smoker/chewer, clean drug test, hard working person. Must be willing to swing shifts, work weekends, be able to cover call offs when needed. Also must be able to work in hot/cold claimant, confined spaces, heights, dusty dirty areas, with no lunch break. LOL I know sounds like a great job right? But it pays well for a high school education. If you are in need of a solid company to work for who does not layoff, and pays well for hard work send me a pm and we can talk. I get nothing out of this but less overtime to cover the missing personnel and more time home with my family. 

• Upvote 2

So my boss has asked us to help her find 2 full time employees. I work for the Lincoln Electric Co. in the flux department. We are VERY short handed right now, she has been having a hard time finding people. She asked us to reefer anyone we know who would meet the job specifications. So the short of it is we need a non-smoker/chewer, clean drug test, hard working person. Must be willing to swing shifts, work weekends, be able to cover call offs when needed. Also must be able to work in hot/cold claimant, confined spaces, heights, dusty dirty areas, with no lunch break. LOL I know sounds like a great job right? But it pays well for a high school education. If you are in need of a solid company to work for who does not layoff, and pays well for hard work send me a pm and we can talk. I get nothing out of this but less overtime to cover the missing personnel and more time home with my family. 

HOLY SHIT   GOOD LUCK WITH THAT 

PM me with more info and pay rate. Was thinking about interning there but just interested in this lol

That's because drug tests are counter productive. Why would I work for someone knowing I have to be careful how I conduct myself OFF SITE and at my own house? They want you to work 50-60+ hours a week, swing shift, doubles and holidays. Then, God forbid you tie one on during the 12 hours a week of free time you still have left.

Fuck that. :lol:

I will say that the pay rate for Lincoln employees is pretty decent, but you'll work your ass off. If Mike didn't have twelve children, he'd have retired by now.

I know plenty people who "tie one on" and still work at Lincoln. If you can hold back long enough to pass a test, you're in. And you're gonna get tested right around your 1 year and 2 year anniversary. After that, do what you want. Just know if you hurt yourself at work you'll probably be tested again. So either don't get hurt, or don't go to the nurse when you smash your finger or whatever. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Mike -

Would Lincoln be overly concerned with an applicant's past if they've cleaned up their act?   I tend to see the dregs of society come through court, but occasionally the system works and a delinquent (or their parent) actually takes advantage of the resources the court offers them.  There are a handful of people who I would feel comfortable sending your way to apply, I just don't want them to be completely shut-down if they're honest about their history.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...