FS: 2 rail folding cycle trailer

EOdesmo

Looking to sell this 2008 Long Chih folding m/c trailer. GVRW is 1950lbs.  Trailer weight approx 400lbs.  High speed 20.5 x 8-10 tires with a new never mounted spare. Bearing buddies. Comes with its own loading ramp.  Bought this in 2011. Its hauled 2 bikes on multiple trips to the Gap and elsewhere without issue.  Folds for convenient storage in the garage.  Tires in great shape.  Could use a coat of paint.

Looking to get $475 OBO.  My be able to help with delivery for cost of fuel (I'm in the 43906 zip)

PM or email for pics as I cant seem to make them small enough to upload :-(

Thanks for looking.

I can't vouch for the trailer, but you will not find a more upstanding person on this forum. He is good people. Just don't take your significant other when you pick this up. Women tend to swoon hard for this chap. He's a lady killer and my wife, and her friends, have no problem letting me know they wish I was him.

Screw you, Terry. :(

I don't want you to be able to re-word this later ;-)

Do the bike rails come off the deck?  It's like an all-metal version of the harbor freight trailers, with (I assume) higher quality parts.

I've put the word out on this to a few friends Terry -- and seconded for an upstanding fella to deal with folks, buy with confidence

Thanks Jason.   Much appreciated.   

Price is OBO.  Open to reasonable offers.

thx

Bed is 4'2" x 6'2". Rail length is 7'1"

Really interested but need to clarify how the measurements lay out is it 7'1" from the back of the rail to the bottom of the front or to the top of the angled part of the front. In other words using this pic as a guide is that from A to B or A to C?

post-13234-0-28167600-1428111876_thumb.j

Edited by 2talltim