BROCKS EXHAUST ON MY 300

snot

http://www.brocksperformance.com/bro...=717&zoneid=22

https://youtu.be/oRd4C2OBlrM

https://www.brocksperformance.com/VZ9-Veloce-Full-System-with-ElectroBlack-Muffler+I570035+C450.aspx

Ok here it is!

So you aren’t a ‘straight-liner’, but you want a system that offers a distinct and aggressive sound combined with great looks and mind-numbing acceleration? Introducing Brock's Performance new line of performance exhaust systems, specifically designed for the street enthusiast, weekend track days or competitive road racer. Over the past year our R&D team has searched the world over for a manufacturer that could design and build our vision for full and slip-on exhausts, one that exhibits modern style elements, combined with innovations that enhance performance, key material selection for longevity and the pursuit of a perfect balance of sound.

Discover the VZ9, Brock’s endless pursuit to deliver a world-class performance exhaust. The VZ9 Veloce™ exhaust systems are constructed from a lightweight stainless steel with your choice of a Titanium muffler or an innovative new Electro-Black stainless muffler. Systems starting at $449.95

I pick her up tomorrow!!!

Edited by snot
  • Upvote 2

So, they used your bike for development and their ad on the website. Then they made a video of your bike with the exhaust installed and someone else riding it......

Did you at least get a discount?

BTW, I love Brock's systems.

• Upvote 1

Sounds good and looks great!  Love the matte black on the exhaust.  Need to get some free stuff for the use of your bike in the ad!  BTW I can see the Ohio riders sticker!!

• Upvote 1

Sounds good and looks great!  Love the matte black on the exhaust.  Need to get some free stuff for the use of your bike in the ad!  BTW I can see the Ohio riders sticker!!

I got 3 t-shirts

And

The power commander

And

The EXHAUST tuning and Dyno!

I rode her home tonight, OMG!!! I am in love with her more now than ever. She is Fucking awesome!!!

Congrats. Jason and I were talking about how your 300 has as much power as my 85 fz 600..lol. All that power in a little package vs my 450 pound cow of a bike. Yes much fun will be had.

• Upvote 1

Congrats. Jason and I were talking about how your 300 has as much power as my 85 fz 600..lol. All that power in a little package vs my 450 pound cow of a bike. Yes much fun will be had.

It's a boost in hp/tq but not as much as Brock had hoped. But about 6 ponies on that little I2 is still quite a gain, and he found it where the bike was most anemic in low and mid range which is much more usable for street riding

• Upvote 1