I contributed a hundy to this cause.

Tonik

Everyone knows this is bogus and if they try to enforce it they are breaking the law themselves. This state law has been challenged many times by multiple localities and they have all lost every time.  It is typical politicians trying to look like they are doing something to justify their jobs.

Everyone knows this is bogus and if they try to enforce it they are breaking the law themselves. 

Just having it on the books is violating 9.68. It boggles my mind that they would do this again, the Supremes were very clear the last time. They warned Cleveland the last time that sanctions would be coming next time. We can only hope the lower courts issue an injunction to stop it and it gets back to the Supremes.

But I thought Cleveland was so much better than Columbus!? :)

Cleveland is a shit hole that peeked in 1960 and has been on a steady decline over the last 55 years. Cleveland will suffer the same fate as Detroit, it's just a matter of time.

But I thought Cleveland was so much better than Columbus!? :)

It is, you can't judge something using only one criteria. For example, if I judged OR based upon how impossible it is to upload a pic with the mobile version I would have to say it is crap.

It is, you can't judge something using only one criteria. For example, if I judged OR based upon how impossible it is to upload a pic with the mobile version I would have to say it is crap.

This

Cleveland the public sector is awesome and will forever be better than Columbus.

Cleveland the government is the worst. That will never change

Edited by Bad324
  • Upvote 1