Drinking water tests?

Gump

I want to test for bacteria and chemicals, does anybody have a suggestion of a good test company? There seems to be about 100 different Internet tests. Most of which barely tell you what they're testing for. The county only tests for bacteria. I want to test for chemicals and bacteria. I don't care about the hardness or ph of the water and don't want the kind you compare color results to a chart. .

Thank you. The word lab makes a big difference in searches. I'll compare Tims, Summit county lab, and Servpro.

I want to drink it and save money on these plastic bottle packs I keep buying. I want to put the water thru a Berkey countertop filter 1st but no sense spending money on that if there's something in the water it can't handle or bad in general. It's spring water off the side of the hill. I've cold and Tastes really good but the population of salamanders in the 3 compartment concrete catch basin bothers me some.

American Analytical in Akron can test for you. I would give them a call.

I called Summit but they were not as friendly and forthcoming with info as American analytical guy was. Plus I have to get the samples back to them in a certain time period so it works out well with there location.