NEO Iron Pony run. 5-2

Tonik

I'm assuming you mean 5/2?

I'm waiting on a time table when im needed at a friends house south of Cbus, will be zooming through there at some time tomorrow. Oh yea my inventory at work got canceled for tomorrow I'm super pissed. Still thought about doing the WV trip but decided to take a extra day on the way home from the gap to hit those roads instead. Might take the old Vstar out for a cruise tomorrow.

Yes 5-2. Should be there 1130ish easy fit an hour or so.

Oh the ninja edit..lol

Ill let you know if i can stop by and say hey. Also need to find a new pair of tour gloves for my Maine/Nova Scotia trip in June

Oh the ninja edit..lol

Ill let you know if i can stop by and say hey. Also need to find a new pair of tour gloves for my Maine/Nova Scotia trip in June

I am really digging these from First Gear. Waterpoof, not heavy but protection from the cool weather. An very nice middle of the road glove. My current favs.

http://www.firstgear-usa.com/staging/mens-gear/gloves/fargo-gloves.html

It was great meeting up with you today Jim. And thanks for inviting me along for lunch, can't beat BBQ. Great riding with you and the Mrs. again. Glad you enjoyed my little detour up in nowhereville.

• Upvote 1