Bell Star Carbon Dunlop Helmet

RidersDiscount

A modern twist on a classic style, the Bell Star Carbon Dunlop helmet is in-stock and ready to ship from Riders Discount today!

bell_star_carbon_dunlop_replica_1.jpg

bell_star_carbon_dunlop_replica_2.jpg

The Bell Star Carbon Dunlop helmet is available to purchase through our website.  If you need help placing your order, or have any questions about the product, feel free to give MIKE a call at 866.931.6644 ext. 804.  Is email more convenient?  Send us a private message through this forum or write to us at FORUM at RIDERSDISCOUNT dot COM, and we'll get back to you right away!

Fit is true to size with an intermediate oval head shape.  Worried about ordering the wrong size?  Don't worry, Riders Discount has an easy returns and exchanges policy.  

bell_star_carbon_dunlop_replica_12.jpg

This is actually a Dunlop replica helmet helmet from William Dunlop, nephew of the great Joey Dunlop.  This Dunlop replica from Bell incorporates the carbon fiber shell into the design of the helmet.  This isn't a simple white helmet with black stripes, this is so much more than that!

Check out the matte carbon fiber peeking through with the gloss white laid on top. 

bell_star_carbon_dunlop_replica_8.jpg 

Snell 2015 and DOT certified, the Bell Star Carbon is designed to be worn in the 3/4 to full tuck position.  

bell_star_carbon_dunlop_replica_11.jpg

Available at Riders Discount, order your Bell Star Carbon Dunlop helmetonline or contact us if you need help with sizing or placing your order. 

bell_star_carbon_dunlop_replica_360.gif

LOVE my Star Carbon. And the later models have better interiors ( styled after the RS1 ) than the elder versions. It's the best helmet I've ever owned. I still love my older Star but the newer series is DAMN NICE. Imo, you'd be hard pressed to find a better helmet

Damn that's nice.

Agreed! 

LOVE my Star Carbon. And the later models have better interiors ( styled after the RS1 ) than the elder versions. It's the best helmet I've ever owned. I still love my older Star but the newer series is DAMN NICE. Imo, you'd be hard pressed to find a better helmet

Thanks for the feedback!

Want so bad....

You deserve one, you should probably call me and order one.