Any Antique pros?

Bad324

We are finally cleaning out my grandparents house and am finding a ton on antique stuff but don't know the first thing about them or how to find prices on them to sell.

Can anyone tell me how to find out or if you can lend some knowledge that would be great

De-Jay record player

4928B689-8F13-4821-AD02-DAB786F198FC.jpg

Decorative painted cedar chest

3C987B75-304C-4172-B647-713F4461A04D.jpg

This lamp. Says made in Italy but can't find any other manufacturer type markings on it

4394344B-3B03-46A5-B95E-B6AB9DA0D378.jpg

This decorative coffee table

3830978F-4F63-4CA0-9F0E-DABE9AA9CF02.jpg

Ok If it is a porcelain fired doll somewhere on the doll there is a tiny logo engraved in the lamp That logo will let you know where it was fired and when. If it is just a hand painted ceramic doll it will not and probably 1000s of them were made. The first could be worth lots of money the second not.

I'd eBay the d-jay record player to find what it's worth. seems the plastic covers are a premium on old record players, if not scratched up. They were a soft easily scratched plastic back then.

Ok If it is a porcelain fired doll somewhere on the doll there is a tiny logo engraved in the lamp That logo will let you know where it was fired and when. If it is just a hand painted ceramic doll it will not and probably 1000s of them were made. The first could be worth lots of money the second not.

ok awesome next time I am over there I will have to take a look and see

I'd eBay the d-jay record player to find what it's worth. seems the plastic covers are a premium on old record players, if not scratched up. They were a soft easily scratched plastic back then.

This thing is 100% mint. My aunt bought it new used it a couple times then she passed away. It has sat on that table in the corner of the house since. My grandpa kept meticulous care of it though keeping it clean and making sure it worked flawlessly

Some vintage stereo gear is worth a surprising amount of money.  The stuff worth the most is from abut 1975-79, when companies were first making high powered receivers.  The stuff worth the most is Marantz, Pioneer, or Sansui with the big gaudy analog look

7deeeba02ab410bb8a53d60058fd0ffe.jpg