1997 Ford Aerostar Cargo Van- My Moto Van!

Hollywood33

Selling my pimp moto van.  1997 Ford Aerostar Cargo Van.  I used it originally to haul my 2007 ZX6R race bike.  It worked perfectly as the bike fit right in and I could sleep in it at the track.  It gets pretty good gas mileage too at about 20 mpg.  The last year or so I've been using it to haul my 2007 YZ250F.  Because the dirt bike is taller, it takes some "massaging" to get her in there.  I just compress the forks with a tie-down and she goes right in the way I have it rigged up.  This too has worked awesome!  It's nice that the bikes stay out of the elements and secure when traveling or even storing.

Van has 196,000 miles and runs perfect.  Just had some new brake lines put on.  Exhaust is newer, solid, and quiet.  The body has a little rust forming around the wheel wells.  It is an old work van so it's not perfect, but for the price this is a hell of a van.  Shit, it runs great and for less than a thousand dollars.

$900 for OR 

V6

Rear wheel drive

Automatic transmission

Clean title in hand ready to go

Also a perfect van for handing out candy to the neighborhood kids.

http://cleveland.craigslist.org/cto/5088801397.html

That was the first mini van my parents owned.  The extended length model in grey and navy blue.

I don't remember which engine it had, but I do recall that it's basically a Ford Ranger with an enclosed rear section.  They were honestly pretty good "trucks."  Modern mini vans are just tall cars by comparison.