Adopt my foster puppy

Gixxus Christ!

My wife and I are fostering this sweet sweet dog. She was found living in a junk yard with a broken leg. Paw crazy pet rescue picked her up, got her leg fixed and spayed her. She's 10 months old and a total sweetheart. Very affectionate. She gets along with our puppy ruger just fine, they play constantly. She's also good with kids and cats. Because she was on the street for so long shes a little on the scrawny side but she's a good eater and is packing on the pounds. Of you're intersted pm me and we can set something up. Adoption must take place through the rescue and they have their own associated fees as a result.

20150711_003249_HDR.jpg

FB_IMG_1436731230777.jpg

• Upvote 3

The rescue appreciates the sentiment but wants to make sure she goes to someone who can afford a dog hence the $200 adoption fee. If you want to help the ask that you donate at their website. They recently had an emergency vet visit of $4,000 for a dog with serious medical issues.

http://www.pawcrazy.org/

Donations can be made from the home page. Thanks in advance from myself and everyone involved with the rescue. They really do help save lives every day.

That's a fair point and I was thinking the same. I'll send a donation. I already give to Columbus Dog Connection, Delaware County and Cat Welfare (though I wish they'd get a damned job), but I'll stretch a bit more.

My wife and I make very large donations to the Cincinnati SPCA every year through their fundraiser called the Fur Ball. We sponsor a table and usually end up coming home with a bunch of stuff from the silent auction. When it comes around next year, I'll post up to see who may be interested in attending if we have open spots. It's formal (tie not necessarily tux) and there's dinner and a very large silent auction which has really cool stuff every year.

She's maybe 35-40 lbs and will probably too out near 60 or so...she's still underweight from living on the street. She's house and crate trained. Had one small accident the day we got her but she also had a urinary tract infection at the time so I don't blame her. She's spayed and will be microchipped this Sunday and is a total sweet heart.