Summer/Fall Epic Ride 2015 - Date selection

DerekClouser

Date Selection for Summer/Fall Epic Ride  

21 members have voted

1. 1. What date would you guys like to have the Summer 2015 Epic Ride?

• August 15, 2015
    • August 22, 2015
    • August 29, 2015
    • September 5, 2015 - Labor Day Weekend
    • September 12, 2015
    • September 19, 2015
    • September 26, 2015

Okay guys, it's that time again where we need to get a date selected for the Epic Ride.  

As I try to always improve this ride, I'm thinking if we move it more into August, we might have a better shot at great weather.  Fall/Spring seems to have pretty unpredictable weather, but the decisions are ultimately up to you guys.  

Personally August 22nd seems like the best, but let's see what everyone else wants. 

Poll ends August 1st.  I'll post the unOFFICIAL post on that date.  (Very likely to be identical to the previous Spring ride). 

Thanks again for everyone's input and support for this ride. 

Edited by Cdubyah

• 2 weeks later...

Doubt I can make any of the September dates. Damn fall months and being out of town 90% of the time for work.

Of course, as other people's mothers always said, the world doesn't revolve around me.

Of course, as other people's mothers always said, the world doesn't revolve around me.

Just how many mothers are we talking about here? When I met ya at the Spring epic ride this year, I had no clue you were a wolf in ginger sasquatch clothing ;)