6 or 6+ Pros and Cons

Chrome

Looking at the 6+ but I think it may be too big. Who has the 6 or 6 plus. What do you like and don't like. I'm going to buy one outright since I don't have a contract and have an unlimited data plan. I know I get some apple haters, but I am an apple fan and plan on staying with it. Haters will hate and I'm ok with that. Lol

Thanks for the reviews

6+ has better battery life because the battery is bigger. No regrets at all. For months my wife said she would get the 6 because the + is too big. I finally convinced her otherwise and she couldn't be happier with the 6+ and very glad she went with it. In fact, she got rid of her iPad mini because she now does everything on the phone.

Looking at the the 5S and previous models makes me shudder and wonder how I ever got by on that tiny screen.

I too have a 6+. My wife has a 6. Sometimes the + is a bit cumbersome, but i like that it is. I find myself leaving my phone behind more often (because of the size) which is a good thing. A little less phone usage is good for everyone.

• Upvote 1

I'm still going strong with the 4s, I'm trying to get to a point where I can run my business from the phone and ipad. I think that the 6+ will be more fitting for that. Thanks for all the feedback. I think it will be the 6+ ftw!

Get the 6+. You'll get used to the size in a couple weeks. My fiancé has the 6 and my battery lasts A LOT longer than hers. It has pretty much become a computer replacement for me. The only time I use a desktop or laptop is at work.

I purchased the 6+ because of the screen size, I like the fact that when i am in the field checking on my guys or at a meeting that i can pull up drawings and be able to see them with no problem, only complaint i have is it is a little big to carry on your side all the time, and worst of all it doesn't fit in my cell phone pocket in my tank bag so have to put in in the bottom part of tank bag.

Well picked up a 6 plus just need the best way to convert everything over. I tried iTunes, but only got probably 1/3 of my stuff. Thoughts? I have only done this about 1 other time 4 years ago

Thanks

Well picked up a 6 plus just need the best way to convert everything over. I tried iTunes, but only got probably 1/3 of my stuff. Thoughts? I have only done this about 1 other time 4 years ago

Thanks

If you're going from an older iPhone, you should be able to use iTunes to create a backup of that phone, and then import the backup on to your new phone.