Berlin sausage run

Gixxus Christ!

Planning on a run down into Berlin and back to get some delicious summer sausage this week. Anyone want to join me? Probably head down weds from Massillon around 4:30. 94 to 241 to 39 into Berlin then either 62 to 93 or 83 to 30 on the way back. Not a crazy long ride but a good couple hours in the country on some nice smooth curvy roads.

Post up, bitches!

Sounds like a sausage party.

Are Berlin sausages special? I don't know much about the state I live in.

**damnit, just realized I will be in Cinci Wednesday...

Edited by what

Heini's cheese chalet sells this particularly awesome jalapeno-cheddar summer sausage. It's the food of the gods. Just found out they close at 6 on weekdays which means I will be cutting it close leaving at 4:30 and taking the fun route. Might change the meet time to 4 and just go straight from work.

I doubt your talking about the Berlin I know of about 3 miles from my house. Hum, now I have to do some research. Just looked it up and wow its not "my" berlin....ya all are up north.

Edited by shakee

You still planning a berlin run tomorrow? I was thinking of going down for breakfast to boyd and wurthmann on main st. Just because I like to seek out local establishments and patronize. Im in akron and will probably head down 241 through massillon.