Indians Tickets for Sat game

MichaelS

Does anyone have a hookup for Indians tickets? I am interested in going this Sat but I don't want to spend a ton of money.

I have 4 tickets for the 12th, 158 row Z, includes 1 parking pass and each ticket has $4 coupon for food on it.

Make me an offer. Pm me if you're serious. I'm in canton

just get the district ticket. $13, standing room only but the views are better standing than any sub $30 ticket

Are there no seats available at all, or stools? The wife is very pregnant and is not going to go for standing. 

I have 4 tickets for the 12th, 158 row Z, includes 1 parking pass and each ticket has $4 coupon for food on it.

Make me an offer. Pm me if you're serious. I'm in canton

Thanks but I am trying to do this on the cheap and those don't sound very cheap.  I also only need two. 

Are there no seats available at all, or stools? The wife is very pregnant and is not going to go for standing. 

Thanks but I am trying to do this on the cheap and those don't sound very cheap.  I also only need two. 

If you get there early enough there are bar height tables and stools. I do not believe they have chair back ones but can't recall. Only issue with that is you can't see the field very well if at all. My buddy works in the new Corner Bar and its really really awesome what they did to renovate that area. Lots of a good local food choices as well

Thanks but I am trying to do this on the cheap and those don't sound very cheap. I also only need two.

Make an offer and I'll actuall be up at whiskey island tomorrow afternoon. Edited by Gump