QSL- Valley View 9/16

330racing

Whiteys is meh, it was better about 10 years ago when everything was fresh made in house.

musketeers just a few minutes south has much better food for even cheaper.

and about 10 minutes south of there is swensons. nuf' said

and about 10 minutes east of there is Larry's Main Entrance. Akron staple, must go. Food is off the hook.

I used to love it. But the last few times I've been there it's just not the same. I hate to say it but I agree with Tonik on this one Nowadays

I haven't been to Musketeers in years, it was one of the few divey places my step dad liked. Need to go back again, they always have group ons too

Gasoline Alley has decent burgers. Nothing out of this world but been pleased the few times I've been there

Edited by Bad324

I used to love it. But the last few times I've been there it's just not the same. I hate to say it but I agree with Tonik on this one Nowadays

I haven't been to Musketeers in years, it was one of the few divey places my step dad liked. Need to go back again, they always have group ons too

Gasoline Alley has decent burgers. Nothing out of this world but been pleased the few times I've been there

I haven't eaten at the alley since Al died a few months ago. Food was absolute shit last time I went. I'm not sure if his son or wife got it, but I'm up for trying it again.

Definitely get back to Musketeers, it's changed quite a bit, for the better.