Our power company and fiber company are at WAR!!

Tonik

Yesterday the power company back hoe'd the fiber going to one of our buildings.  Today the fiber company came out to fix it and back hoe'd the power lines.  Power company just showed up so now all of them are there.

We are watching the security camera's and hoping for fisticuffs.

:popcorn:

• Upvote 1

Yesterday the power company back hoe'd the fiber going to one of our buildings.  Today the fiber company came out to fix it and back hoe'd the power lines.  Power company just showed up so now all of them are there.

We are watching the security camera's and hoping for fisticuffs.

:popcorn:

Casually set a bottle of Jagermeister on the ground then walk away.   Chaos will ensue.

• Upvote 1

You told on me?  Awesome!

Didn't really tell on you. We were sitting around drinking a beer and I was posting a pic to a thread...so I had to go from mobile mode to full mode...then like four swipes to get past your damn sig to upload the photo. So I started bitching vehemently......he suggested retaliation.

Do you know where I can get the text from War and Peace on line to copy and paste?

Fixed. Fix yours.

Hey, do you know a decent MS SQL freelancer type...or decent consultant that will do a project for me. Simple stuff, compare a text file to AD users, create a list of new ones and ones that are gone then export to me so I can powershell it each night.....

Hey, do you know a decent MS SQL freelancer type...or decent consultant that will do a project for me. Simple stuff, compare a text file to AD users, create a list of new ones and ones that are gone then export to me so I can powershell it each night.....

Not off the top of my head. I can ask around though.