Duck Hunting Tomorrow

Lawrence1

• 2 weeks later...

That's what happens when you go full camo. You never go full camo unless you are I'm a battlefield.

The only reason,to wear full camo hunting is for your social media pictures. Anyway digitalized camo is much more effective than the old fashion type plaguing dicks and cabelas

Wut? I wear full camo while in my stand xbow hunting. Have had deer walk around for 5 mins without seeing me. For bow hunting its all about not being seen an cover.

Why? They can't see color, their vision is horrible. As long as you can sit still for an hour one is bound to come close enough. I've never worn full camo and neither does anyone I hunt with. Usually just a jacket

I prefer carhart tan color in the fall if gun deer hunting on the ground or in a tree. I don't think it matters that much really. Just avoid straight line shade changes like where your orange vest zips up the front. If behind it is black and you don't keep it zipped that's not good. Shuttle shade changes. I also prefer a Boonie hat. Deer identify head shapes, the boonie hat breaks it up.

I'll sometimes sit at the base of a tree in all light tan and noticed no difference. If your not moving I'd swear its your head shape they pick out. Depending on the angle the deer approach you you head shape might be a shiny bobber to the sky if there's nothing to break it up behind you.

Edited by Gump

I shot one Saturday that walked straight at me from about 1,000yrds all the way into 32yrds. she ran about 30 yards and dropped dead, never seen me or knew what hit her.

Send me some jerky!!!

• Upvote 1

OK next time you an your friends go hunting wear blue jeans an a hoodie that is blue. Lemme know how that works out for ya. I'll stick to my camo thanks.

I usually wear tan pants and a real tree 3 season jacket I found on a trail