SOLD - 2008 Kawasaki ZX14 - Atomic Silver - Dayton area

Helmutt

Those bikes look great...I was never able to get over the cylinder bulges sticking out of the sides of the engine though. Feels weird when you rev the bike when sitting still, the bike wants to tip. They ride nice though...you'll love it.

Edited by ScubaCinci

Given all the extras included and your bad case of maintenance meticulosis, someone will be getting one hellava deal on your ZX.  

GLWS Hellmutt....

Thanks EO, I've taken good care of the big Ninja. I priced it very fairly with all that's included. Dont like to haggle much, rather mark it at a fair price to begin with and give the next guy a decent deal instead of working the pricetag over and over.

Both bikes are very nice. To get your best $ out of the zx14, you may need to wait for spring. LBTS GLWS

Considered waiting just because it's a buyers market in the fall/winter, but I dont need to make a few hundo more since the money will be used to initiate the order for my next bike - dealer was optimistic in finding me one here in the states, but if I cant get it spec'd exactly how I want it...I'll order from the mother land. Sooner the better in that case. Can take a few months to get it built, shipped, and delivered. Rumor has it that BMW tends to wait to send bikes over until the container is full - logistically, makes sense...personally, I'll be anxiously counting the days

Ok, I think I've finally edited the first post for the last time LOL. I found more stuff that goes along with the bike, and snapped pics of the blems/included goodies. Buyer is getting a ballpark of $3000 in extras along with this deal.

Brocks system, pc3 = $1600

GPR V4 = $350

2 spare wheelsets = $500 ( used investment )

New rear Q3 = $140 after my rebate

Galfer line kits = $130 bought on sale

Militant Moto Barrier Bars frame slider kit = $180 ( got a deal from a forum member who never installed on his bike )

Just sayin :D

Edited by Hellmutt

I thought I was ready to get a C14 the last few years, swore that was my next ride. Just the weight and being the same I4 engine I've ridden since I was a teen have swayed me. The KTM SMC was my first non-jap bike ever, and the German mfg build quality has my interest piqued. Never ridden a BMW, but always had my eye on a model or 2 of theirs since the K13 came about. I'm ready for a classy upgrade, and my first NEW bike

Im there on the i4 as well. Btdt

Edited by 330racing

• 1 month later...

Went a different direction. Bought a lightly used Triumph Sprint instead. Way cheaper, readily available, and closer dealer support

Very nice! I actually have an older Triumph Sprint in my garage right now. Those 3 cylinders have a very nice exhaust tone.