Halo 5

Bad324

Assassin's Creed Black Flag ruined the franchise for me... It's world's better than all of other ones and after playing it it's just not the same going back to the old style in the new ones... Run around city, counter attack... Nothing to it... The ship added a whole new element

Halo 5 looks awful. And it's rated Teen isn't it??

I have BO3 pre-ordered but only the $5 down thing with best buy... Probably not going to actually buy it. Need for Speed deluxe edition is paid for and waiting to download on 11/3 though, pretty excited for that one

it finally completed download at some point last night so tonight when I get home from work we shall see how it is.

Rating doesn't matter to me, I've never played a Halo campaign, only multiplayer

Edited by Bad324

Dial up?

60 GB game. Plus there was probably a DDoS attach on the MS servers at the same time. Or 6 million people trying to download as well.

I only managed to play through the 1st campaign mission last night. It sure does look pretty. A lot of new weapons to pick up. I'm hearing the story line is terrible, which disappoints me greatly.

Game devs apparently don't care to much anymore about the story telling, and more about the online experience.

I've heard really good things about the multiplayer. Unfortunately I don't have internet at the new place yet to be able to try it out.

Assassin's Creed Black Flag ruined the franchise for me... It's world's better than all of other ones and after playing it it's just not the same going back to the old style in the new ones... Run around city, counter attack... Nothing to it... The ship added a whole new element

Halo 5 looks awful. And it's rated Teen isn't it??

I have BO3 pre-ordered but only the $5 down thing with best buy... Probably not going to actually buy it. Need for Speed deluxe edition is paid for and waiting to download on 11/3 though, pretty excited for that one

Play ac rogue.. it's a great mix of what made the first ones great. . And a whole lot of black flag

yea that is a complete crock. Didn't even know that was an issue until one of the guys I teamed with was telling me about it. They really dropped the ball on this version I think in many ways