Speed

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

So we spent Saturday with the wife sitting on nearly every bike known to man Saturday. Well at least it felt like it. After finding one she felt most comfortable on this is what she got...

Kawi_001.jpg

Kawi_002.jpg

Figured it was time to get the oldest a ride of his own too...

CRF80_001.jpg

Looks great... your family is now a biker gang. :D

Thanks. Yeah they won't stay off them now lol. The oldest can't take it out and ride it right now so he wants to go out and sit on it and start it every chance he gets.

Man, that's one lucky family to have all those. Atleast one is a genius. Your wife knows a good bike. ;)

BTW, to get our old picture postings working just click EDIT and then SAVE again. You don't have to correct anything.

Well it was funny...we were checking out all the bikes and my wife asked the salesman if there was something perfect for a newbie, female rider and the guy said, "Oh you want a Kawi then." :D

Nah. It's a good bike. It was fun to ride home and my Dad and I took her out for a ride today. She loves it so far. It's been real easy for her to handle and the seat height is a little lower so it made her feel a bit more comfortable.

It's definitely one to add to the list of great first bikes for new riders that they won't tire of too quick much like the sv650.

• 3 months later...