Honda CRX for sale and motor with tranny for a swap... Oh! Wheels also!!

Moto-Brian

So, bought a 1991 Honda CRX for the kid and we have changed to a different direction and need to sell everything quick.

I have the following and selling as a whole or in sections.  Prefer to not sell the engine/tranny combo apart though...

1991 CRX HF (Not the Si - this is the more fuel efficient brother)

-Standard

-Si interior - seats, panels, steering wheel. 

-Aftermarket exhaust.  Although previous owner welded it and it is bent such that it rubs once in a while and vibrates the car from touching the underside

-Stock wheels and tires.  Tires are nothing to write home about but will work.

-Rebuilt title.  It hit a deer and was totalled.  Radiator, fenders and hood were replaced.  This old a car totals easy.

The good:

-Si interior in great shape.  VERY clean

-Runs good.  Straight and is fun to drive.

-We have some spare parts but nothing huge.  Just little stuff.

-New radiator

-Newer gas tank

The bad:

-Was in a small crash.  Took out driver's side headlight, fender and bent the corner of the hood.  Easy fixes.  Bolt and go.  We have a spare passenger headlight bracketed in now (Looks funny) to conform with state law of needing two headlights.  Fender is bent back and hood to work.  Works fine.  New radiator as well.

This is the HF.  Not the zippy and faster Si.  Gets awesome mpg.

I am asking $1200 OBO.  Note the OBO.  Not going to give it away.  Guys are getting $500 for non running shells on these.  I am flexible.

I also have:

Honda vtec D16V6 motor.  Is unassembled.  The reason being is it was going to be built up and slapped into the CRX.  Here's it's specs:

-Cylinders were bored and honed by a professional performance shop in CBus. 

-New pistons.  These were bought with the idea we were going to build it as a non turbo but add one later.  A bit overkill for a non turbo, but ability to add later

-New rods for pistons

-New rings

-New gaskets

-New rod bolts

-New head bolts

-New valve springs, keepers, etc.

-Stock everything else.

Has everything you need to build it and complete it.  With exception of the oil pan.  In the move after the divorce, it apparently went missing.  Easy to find and I think the HF pan fits right up.  If not, CHEAP!!

Includes wiring harness and ECU.  Has everything from dipstick to oil cap.  Alternator, plastic belt covers, etc., etc.

I also have included with the motor, the matching transmission.  IT HAS A NEW CLUTCH. 

Basically, an easy swap with some gains.  Asking $900

Finally, I have a set of Konig 4x100 15" wheels for the Honda cars out there.  BRAND NEW WITH TIRES.  We bought them and he has maybe 500 miles on them.  Come with lugs also.  These are the Konig Backbones.  Retail was about $900 with taxes and warranty through Discount Tire.  Asking $500.

SOOOOOOOO...  Buy everything OBO and as individuals.  Or buy it all for $2000 pretty firm. 

I have the title and everything can be seen in Marion or I meet you.  Car drives of course, but no tags so I would prefer to meet closer to Marion.

PM me your email and I will send pics.  Need the cash pretty badly so, we need it gone.