Q S & L -- 4-30-08

mrbret

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If the weather is good:

Who's going to meet at Shell @ 7pm

Who's going to skip Shell & meet at QS&L?

Are you on QS&L's payroll or something? Do they give you free food for constantly advertising their bike night? Just curious. I've never met anyone who liked QS&L's bike night like you do.

i haven't been yet... i may have to go this time around

the shell station on corner of high and lane right or is there some other shell station?

hahaha. There are hundreds in columbus. This is like saying the mcdonalds on high and woodruff or is there another mcdonalds. Not trying to bust testicles or anything. I just thought it was funny.

hahaha. There are hundreds in columbus. This is like saying the mcdonalds on high and woodruff or is there another mcdonalds. Not trying to bust testicles or anything. I just thought it was funny.

lol dont you know everything revolves around campus!?! yea i was a little out of it when i wrote that (too many midterms to study for in one night)... i just assumed it was the one on high st because when i was driving around there were a bunch of bikes sitting in the corner just waiting around

Are you on QS&L's payroll or something? Do they give you free food for constantly advertising their bike night? Just curious. I've never met anyone who liked QS&L's bike night like you do.

I wish that were the case....Any $$$ or food donations are always welcome though. :D

With my new sucky hours I am only off two evenings / nights a week now so I have to make the most of it.

I also seem to be one of the few that is off work Wednesday & has very few other issues to stop me from being there. If it's dry & above 40 you can pretty much count me in.

I think Mr Bret should be the quaker steak thread moderator..

I would have to agree strongly with Shitty here, I think he is onto something. :cheers:

Come on Satan, get to it. Knight me or something. Then I can be Sir MrBret or Sir Guvna

I wish that were the case....Any $$$ or food donations are always welcome though. :D

With my new sucky hours I am only off two evenings / nights a week now so I have to make the most of it.

I also seem to be one of the few that is off work Wednesday & has very few other issues to stop me from being there. If it's dry & above 40 you can pretty much count me in.

I would have to agree strongly with Shitty here, I think he is onto something. :cheers:

Come on Satan, get to it. Knight me or something. Then I can be Sir MrBret or Sir Guvna

ThumbsDown.jpg

ignorance.jpg