2016 season

Soren

hmm... been trying to plan out my year and am having a hard time figuring out which WERA races to go to. I was really hoping for a summit point round but I dont see that on there. I would like to go to cycle jam but there are track days at PIRC that weekend. Looks like alot of Grattan, never been out there before. 

CCS looks like they might have good locations\dates. 

Edited by Jester_

Mike you'll do fine on just about any bike. Novice classes are structured Inna way that helps riders of all abilities and bike classes can do just fine starting.

I've had dudes and ladies on 250s and concourse 14s in the same group..

Your wrist dictates your actions.. and generally as long as your being smart you shouldn't wreck your first day. Feel free to PM me if ya wanna talk more.. or moreover your with CODE now post on the fb forum and we can go in depth easier

I have very pleasant man scent ? Or I'm missing the joke lol

Sorry Ron and hill always refer to their control rider friend named musky. I figured it may be you. I can tell by the paint job on your r6 you have a very refind but manly scent about you. Mabey sex panther, by odion. 

Damn I really need to start checking OR more.  I missed all the fun at my expense.  Yeah I'll have to post up the video of Mr. Twining from my bike.  As I was watching it I'm thinking to myself "Damn I'm a whole hell of alot faster than I thought"  It was only when I actually saw the footage of me standing in the garage when he pulled in did my ego deflate:) But when I'm feeling down I just remember I'm still faster at Nelson and Summit than Ryan.  I feel this season will be more specialer than last year since I am going to try a new approach and try and ride without a hangover.    

Damn I really need to start checking OR more.  I missed all the fun at my expense.  Yeah I'll have to post up the video of Mr. Twining from my bike.  As I was watching it I'm thinking to myself "Damn I'm a whole hell of alot faster than I thought"  It was only when I actually saw the footage of me standing in the garage when he pulled in did my ego deflate:) But when I'm feeling down I just remember I'm still faster at Nelson and Summit than Ryan.*  I feel this season will be more specialer than last year since I am going to try a new approach and try and ride without a hangover.    

*New year, clean slate.  The only thing that matters about last year's lap times is that they are lower this year.  

Speaking of last year, didn't you say the same thing about hangovers last year....right before Road Atlanta?

Looking forward this track year....and getting a little dirty too