GEAR FOR SALE!!! BELL, TCX, Etc...

Moto-Brian

I am only posting pics of the stuff I have right now for sale.  May have more coming shortly...

I am selling three Bell Star Carbons.  ALL ARE SIZE MEDIUM.

Anyone who has purchased one of these from me knows I am selling lightly/gently used helmets.  I love these things and have been with Bell since the start.  I think I am on my fifth year?  Maybe longer...  Anyways, great fit and these are the newer gen that have the updated interiors.  All three are about the same age and have been cycled as to not wear one all the time.

The prices are pretty fair.  But, I am open to offers.  I am in Gahanna now and more central to meet and drop off. 

ALL THREE HAVE BAGS, TEAR OFF DARK SMOKE SHIELDS AND ONE CLEAR SHIELD.  Decals will remain - that's up to you to remove.  Suggest a heat gun as to not remove the clear coating if applicable.  All have the aero wing on the back and come with manuals and oil bottle.

Group shot:

IMG_3772_zpsy0psr8nj.jpg

Back side:

IMG_3773_zpsvvabt6ms.jpg

Helmet #1: Asking $200.00  Airtrix Laguna

IMG_3775_zpsjgkzqmez.jpg

Helmet #2:  Asking $250 Star Carbon Raceday

IMG_3774_zps6w4xnpmk.jpg

Helmet #3:  Asking $275 Star Carbon Pinned Black

IMG_3776_zps1w3n8mm6.jpg

I will have a couple pairs of TCX boots, a couple suits to add as I get into this more.  Making some changes and will know more this coming week!!!

Jacob-

I have three sets of TXC.  I wear a size 11 tennis shoe and they fit exceptionally well.  I need to sell them all.  One set is the mid grade version with Ducati branded but minimal.  All black with red accents.  The other two are the latest gen R-S2 Evo.  Smaller toe box and better fit with the inner booty.  The one set is the 2015 Ducati branded one.  White with red accents...  The other pair is the new all white TCX R-S2 Evo.  No branding.

I also have a 2014 generation R-S2 but has a larger tow box.  Ground up toe slider (Thanks to a hyper motard :P)

I haven't really looked at pricing these yet.  But am open to offers.  I can get pics soon.

Cool, I'm a 10.5 in most shoes, so these may be right with a thick pair of socks...  I know I'm a 44 in TCX S-Speed.  Don't care about Duc branding, maybe it'll inspire me to get that 900SS I've been lusting after.  The 2014 RS2 is probably up my alley though, I'm sure these will see the pavement on the mini track!  When you get a chance to get your pricing goals in mind let me know.  I might get a chance to do some looking around and PM you an offer tonight anyway.