Misc. universal parts

Bad324

6 hours ago, Casper said:

I'll snag those bulbs. Any chance you'll be near columbus soon?

yours. I don't think so however my friends that currently live in Westerville are supposed to be coming up this weekend so let me see if I can convince one of them to take them down for me. 

20 minutes ago, Cdubyah said:

I could use the filter

and yours

1 hour ago, Casper said:

Cool. If not cool if I PayPal you for shipping?

absolutely! I'll talk to her today and see if they are going back or staying up here since they close on their house up here on Friday

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/22/2016 at 10:59 AM, Cdubyah said:

Same here. If not, I'll be up that way in mid March for work.

you still coming up this way for work? I could meet up with you and give you the filter and bulbs for Ben.

Someone in cbus also wanted the Baxley but I don't want to overstep and ask you too much and turn you in to my parts mule :lol: 

• Upvote 1

I will be in Shaker Heights on the 18th, and then Akron on the 22nd. Don't know how close either one of those is to you.
Traveling through Akron on the 15th. This probably won't work too well as I'm traveling to Trumbull county that day.

Will have to meet you for lunch, as I will be in work only car. So I won't be able to deviate too far off route.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Cdubyah said:

I will be in Shaker Heights on the 18th, and then Akron on the 22nd. Don't know how close either one of those is to you.
Traveling through Akron on the 15th. This probably won't work too well as I'm traveling to Trumbull county that day.

Will have to meet you for lunch, as I will be in work only car. So I won't be able to deviate too far off route.

I actually work right outside downtown Akron along 77 so I can likely meet you wherever to avoid deviating from your route.

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • Tonik locked this topic