Noob Columbus

chicagosfinest

I'm new to Ohio Riders and new to bikes. After wanting a bike for years, I finally motivated myself after my friend bought his bike. I ride a '93 Katana 600 that's in dire need of some paint and some carb work. I'm still learning and getting comfortable, unfortunately I didn't make a move on the bike until after all the MSF courses were full. :cry: .

• 1 year later...
Thanks for the welcomes. I'm probably going to do the carb work this week and change the plugs as the weather sucks. I also am gonna try to walk-in to the MSF course as soon as possible, I was just warned by a friend that it was near impossible with out a reservation.

I was able to get into the MSF course as a walk-in on my second try. Just gotta be patient...and the lucky holder of a winning ticket. Don't give up.

It's stupid crazy how fast those classes fill up. I wanted to sign up for the experienced riders course and the day after registration began, it was already full.

EDIT: Just noticed this thread is a year old...noob move.

I was able to get into the MSF course as a walk-in on my second try. Just gotta be patient...and the lucky holder of a winning ticket. Don't give up.

It's stupid crazy how fast those classes fill up. I wanted to sign up for the experienced riders course and the day after registration began, it was already full.

EDIT: Just noticed this thread is a year old...noob move.

:dj: