Anthony's Italain Rest.Somerset,Ohio

trentwilson43056

Ok so's I jump on my bike to take advantage of the sunshine today.Oh and I did just that and here's the thing while the ride was awesome I'm pointed toward home and passing through the little town of Somerset,a little town just 25 miles south of here(Newark) that I've passed through a thousand times I'm looking to get something to eat and I spy out on the square Anthony's Italian restaurant and thought what the heck I've never been in here so's I park my bike and head inside.I walk in the front door and wow what a nice place.I order an Italian sub from one of the warmest nicest young lady you'd ever wanna meet I get my sub and it's huge,and did I say it was really really good,well it was really good in case I didn't.It got topped off with some waffle fries with chocolate sauce that wasOk so's I jump on my bike to take advantage of the sunshine today.Oh and I did just that and here's the thing while the ride was awesome I'm pointed toward home and passing through the little town of Somerset,a little town just 25 miles south of here that I've passed through a thousand times I'm looking to get something to eat and I spy out on the square Anthony's Italian restaurant and thought what the heck I've never been in here so's I park my bike and head inside.I walk in the front door and wow what a nice place.I order an Italian sub from one of the warmest nicest young lady you'd ever wanna meet I get my sub and it's huge,and did I say it was really really good,well it was really good in case I didn't.It got topped off with some waffle fries with chocolate sauce that was optional.I don't know how anyone in their right mind could turn down chocolate dipping sauce.While it don't look like much from the outside once you step through the front door it like wow what a really nice restaurant.Here's some picts with a few of the town square.I'm sorry that I didn't get any from the inside. optional.I don't know how anyone in their right mind could turn down chocolate dipping sauce.While it don't look like much from the outside once you step through the front door it like wow what a really nice restaurant. Here's their facebook page. https://www.facebook.com/Anthonys-Italian-153638304690388/?fref=ts  photo.php?fbid=10206666794322959&set=pcb

Edited by trentwilson43056