Tank baby

snot

I was informed by another member we lost one of our members. I was waiting for the obituary before posting and out of respect for her significant other who is also a member.

She passed away Sunday and has kids at home (I think 3). This was not a motorcycle related injury.

RIP

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/name/caryn-nernberger-miles-obituary?pid=1000000177901635

Caryn Nicole Nurnberger-Miles Obituary

108980897_web_miles_caryn_20160302.jpg?v

PLEASANT HILL — Caryn Nicole Nurnberger-Miles, 37, of Pleasant Hill, passed away Sunday, February 28, 2016, at the OSU James Cancer Hospital in Columbus.

She was born October 13, 1978, in Pontiac, Michigan.

Caryn will be missed and remembered by her soulmate, Ryan Brady of Pleasant Hill; three sons, Austin Lynn Debar, Nicholas David Debar, and Zackery Lee Debar; her mother Carol (Green) Keiser of Pleasant Hill; father and stepmother Charles & Christina Nurnberger of Houghton Lake, Mich.; brother Charles Nurnberger of Pleasant Hill; half-sister Krisdee Nurnberger; stepbrothers Jason and Phil Lanon; niece Tya and nephew Morgan Nurnberger. She was preceded in death by her stepfather, J.R. Keiser.

Caryn was a 1996 graduate of Belleville High School in Belleville, Michigan, and earned her bachelor's degree from the University of Phoenix. She worked in first aid and safety for Cintas in Dayton. She was active with the Apex Addicts motorcycle group and enjoyed reading, her family, and riding her motorcycle.

A funeral service will be held at 12 p.m. Friday, March 4, at Jackson-Sarver Family Funeral Home, 1 S. Main St., Pleasant Hill, with Rev. Alan Green officiating. Burial will follow in Riverside Cemetery, Troy. Friends may call from 10 a.m.-12 p.m. Friday at the funeral home.

Online tributes may be left at jackson-sarver.com.

Published in Troy Daily News from Mar. 2 to Mar. 3, 2016

- See more at: http://m.legacy.com/obituaries/tdn-net/obituary.aspx?n=caryn-nicole-nurnberger-miles&pid=177920109&referrer=0&preview=True#sthash.8CzwpiqR.dpuf

Edited by snot
Updated

16 hours ago, oldschoolsdime92 said:

I'll never forget the first time I met her. :lol: We were at the covered bridge in troy. There were about a dozen motorcycles with us. She pulled in and said " Hey! I'm Caryn! WTF is up!!" Rip Tank.

She caught us all by surprise that day.  She wasn't the least bit apprehensive about approaching a random group of bikers.   Met her and Ryan's group ( Apex riders ) at BW3's a time or 2.   They both seemed like good folk.

RIP TankBaby