Scratch-free Scotch pad safe on chrome?

Staubig

I always used Nevr-Dull made by Eagle One on all my chrome when I had a cruiser.  All you need is a little piece and I could do all my pipes.  It comes in a can and you pull off a piece like cotton swabs.  It cleans out corrosion and stuck on road grime.  You can use it on any metal.  I also used it on a set of polished aluminum rims to keep them shiny.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Wolfman1 said:

I always used Nevr-Dull made by Eagle One on all my chrome when I had a cruiser.  All you need is a little piece and I could do all my pipes.  It comes in a can and you pull off a piece like cotton swabs.  It cleans out corrosion and stuck on road grime.  You can use it on any metal.  I also used it on a set of polished aluminum rims to keep them shiny.

Love that stuff. I bought a set of wheels for my old g35 on the cheap because they looked terrible. Used a combo of that and mothers chrome polish and hours hand polishing all of them and they looked like brand new when i was done