Immigration Day

Casper

immigrants were always seen as a problem, the previous waves of immigrants busted there ass and invested into the country that provided soo much for them. In this situation they make some money and send it home and support their entire family. Very few of them want to live the "american dream" instead they want to work for a couple of years and return home able to retire. I cant blame them for wanting that, I can only blame americans for letting it happen

immigrants were always seen as a problem, the previous waves of immigrants busted there ass and invested into the country that provided soo much for them. In this situation they make some money and send it home and support their entire family. Very few of them want to live the "american dream" instead they want to work for a couple of years and return home able to retire. I cant blame them for wanting that, I can only blame americans for letting it happen

+1. This is why people don't understand that if we paid the US minimum wage in another country - it would wreck their entire economy. Yea, if we paid them $4/hr and the prevailing wage in the area is $1/hr...they'd work for a year and take 4 years off. That's why there is rampant absenteeism in those countries (not just in Mexico).

We should. They're like termites, eating away at this country from within.

I'm all for anyone who wants to come to this country, to come. LEGALLY. but this illegal BS has to stop.

so so true, my dad is from south america. he came here 20 od years ago with a green card got a job married my mom became a u.s. citizen. now has three kids working on college deg. and is now trying to run his own buisness. thats what imagraion is all about.

now if you come here hidden in the back of a 53' long semi trailer and the first stop it hits on the other side of the border you run like a maniac hopeing not to get caught, actually get away, steal an identity, and get a job pay min. wage and you send 90% of that money back to mexico, creating a makeshift stimulous plan for mexicans, ruining our economy. you deserve to be inprisioned for at least 5-10 years.

and like the article says why are they blaming the u.s. government for thier problems when the problem is thier own!!!!

so so true, my dad is from south america. he came here 20 od years ago with a green card got a job married my mom became a u.s. citizen. now has three kids working on college deg. and is now trying to run his own buisness. thats what imagraion is all about.

now if you come here hidden in the back of a 53' long semi trailer and the first stop it hits on the other side of the border you run like a maniac hopeing not to get caught, actually get away, steal an identity, and get a job pay min. wage and you send 90% of that money back to mexico, creating a makeshift stimulous plan for mexicans, ruining our economy. you deserve to be inprisioned for at least 5-10 years.

and like the article says why are they blaming the u.s. government for thier problems when the problem is thier own!!!!

Right on, or just shoot 'em. :D:flingpoo:

While we are on the subject...why does our country have to put everything in both English and Spanish? If you're going to live here and earn our money, learn to speak our damn language. I think it's bullshit that our country leans over backwards for these illegal immigrants.

While we are on the subject...why does our country have to put everything in both English and Spanish? If you're going to live here and earn our money, learn to speak our damn language. I think it's bullshit that our country leans over backwards for these illegal immigrants.

+1 Agree.

You go to any other country they will not cater to our language. We will HAVE to learn theirs.

+1 Agree.

You go to any other country they will not cater to our language. We will HAVE to learn theirs.

I hate the spanish shit too but I have done a little bit of traveling and everywhere I have been has plenty of english. On the other hand the place I have been people want to learn english and are eager to plactice their english on me.

I hate the spanish shit too but I have done a little bit of traveling and everywhere I have been has plenty of english. On the other hand the place I have been people want to learn english and are eager to plactice their english on me.

I doubt though they have job applications that state you must speak English. Go down to Texas, try San Angelo, Texas, and notice how you must know spanish to get some jobs down there. It's still part of America, no? :dunno: It's gotten all f'd up.

I doubt though they have job applications that state you must speak English. Go down to Texas, try San Angelo, Texas, and notice how you must know spanish to get some jobs down there. It's still part of America, no? :dunno: It's gotten all f'd up.

I am not defending them. I just keep getting a picture of that southpark episope where the people from the future came and were taking their jobs and stan kept trying to order a cheeseburger.

I am not defending them. I just keep getting a picture of that southpark episope where the people from the future came and were taking their jobs and stan kept trying to order a cheeseburger.

I belive they were goobacks. "They took our jobs".