IP Run This Sunday

ScubaCinci

I got my Russell Day long seat back and on my bike so I thought I would take a fairly long ride to test it out so I think I'll ride up to Iron Pony on Sunday. If anyone is interested, we could meet up and have lunch. I'll probably get up to the store around 11:30 spend some time shopping, etc and lunch afterward. There's nothing I specifically need but I always manage to find something.

The weather tomorrow is going to be iffy...colder and maybe some rain. The wife and I have a crap ton of errands to do tomorrow which is how I settled on Sunday. I realized I'll have to ride up without my Sena headset because I RMA'd it...replacement won't be here until late next week :(

36 minutes ago, Bad324 said:

It's almost like all of my Facebook friends are from a different state and this is their first winter in Ohio. It's so weird you guys!

Been in Ohio all my life. Today's weather is strange.

Oh, and it isn't winter. 

My 10th birthday it was sunny and 45ish degrees before Noon. By 1pm it was thunder and lightning. The very next morning I woke up to 4" of snow and had to wait for my birthday present (a basketball hoop) to be installed because of the snow 

4 minutes ago, Casper said:

Been in Ohio all my life. Today's weather is strange.

Oh, and it isn't winter. 

Not to mention winter doesn't officially start until mid December. It has snowed as early as mid October up here in my lifetime. And you old CBUS assholes don't ha e that much time on me 

:D

That's a 24~ hour span. Totally normal for Ohio in March. Today it went from kinda warm, sunny, and breezy to crazy wind and rainy, to hail, to snow in like 2-4 hours. Today was odd, even by Ohio standards. 

We were eating lunch at a diner and it was thunder and lightening for a few min, 3 min later you couldnt see the parking lot due to a snow.

Was at Menard's in Mansfield and as we were going in there where snow flakes the size of my hand. The one lady best described it as raining snow balls. Was in the store for bout 30 min and came out to bright sunshine and a rainbow. 

On the way home had to dodge trees in the road due to the strait line winds and its still blowing like a mother.

Yea it's weird.  

Edited by 2talltim
  • Upvote 1