Drainage tile/pipe work needed - Cbus

madcat6183

Anyone have someone they recommend?  I have a few quotes and have the guys that did our basement sump pit work coming to quote, but they are all over the place.  1 guy was fair and supposed to do it for 2 weeks, it's been wet, but this guy seems as organized as my dog.  Nice guy, but man come on.

Anyways, It's got a great grade to it already, straight shot, just need sump drain line and 1-3 downspouts tied into it depending on price.  I would just do it, but honestly I do not have a day of free time and time is money.

Thanks

Every excavation contractor I ever dealt with was that way. Unorganized, scattered brained, hard to get in contact with. Guy that did the back fill and tile for my garage was this way. I was ready to say fuck him after 4 weeks of waiting and one morning he called and said he was on the way and knocked it out in two days. Dude pissed me off royal getting him out there but once he was I was very happy with his work.

• Upvote 1