Upscale $$$$ Restaurant near Hopkins?

imagineer

Can any one recommend a high end, upscale restaurant near (or south of) the Cleveland airport?    Next week, we have a half billion dollar client coming in for a meet & greet/plant tour/etc.    After their visit, they're heading to the Football HOF for an hour or so, then onto the Airport.   Somewhere between North Canton and Brookpark, I've got to take these folks to dinner.

I'm already thinking about Ken Stewart's in Highland Square, Akron.   It's been years since I've been there but I recall it was excellent.

There will be about 16 persons in the group.    Money is no object here.     What places would you recommend?

Strongsville has Rosewood Grill but it's not as high end as Ken Stewarts

independence has Delmonicos and its maybe a half step down from Ken Stewart's 

thats really all I can think of other than Flemings in Fairlawn and their may be a Hyde Park Steakhouse still in that area. 

Anyrhing else I can think of is more towards downtown / Tremont area

8 minutes ago, Al Z. Heimer said:

http://www.gervasivineyard.com/

Very nice place. Not far from the HOF. Can reserve a room for your group. 

Gervasi Vineyards, we have a winner!!     The Missus and I had dinner there a few months ago and it was great.   

F*cking millionaires . . .I tell ya.     Now they share that they're flying their private jet into Pittsburgh, looking over our facility there, then flying to Ohio to look up our skirts and will be leaving from Canton.