Gear For Sale Jacket, Suit, Gloves and Boots

20thGix

After not having my bike now for a couple years now i may as well unload some of my riding gear.  So before i go the Craigslist, Ebay Facebook scrub pages i figure i would let you guy have first crack. None of this gear has hit the ground.  As far as shipping goes i will cover it of its less than $10. More than that what do you say we split it 50/50. Pick up or Paypal is fine. 

-AGV Sport 2 pc. suit Sz.52   $80.00

• I bought it off of someone on here but for the life of me cant remember their name.  Im 6'1" and last time i wore it i was 220 lbs and it fit good. The elastic on the top of the pant doesnt hold but it fully zips to the jacket.  This will get you on the track. New pucks.

-Joe Rocket leather jacket  Sz. XL  $100

• I bought it new but it was big in the chest and waist so i didn't wear it much. 

-Alpinestars SP-1 Gloves  Sz. Large  $25

• I bought new and wore these for a couple years and you can see the wear on them. No holes thru but as you can see the grey leather in the thumb is worn (both gloves).

-Sidi Vertigo Boots Sz. EUR. 46 US. 11.5  $100

• Bought these new as well.  The soles show some wear but the uppers are in good condition.  Zippers and twist lock do-hickeys on the back work fine.

large.DSCN1928.JPGlarge.DSCN1929.JPGlarge.DSCN1926.JPGlarge.DSCN1927.JPGlarge.DSCN1924.JPGlarge.DSCN1925.JPG

large.DSCN1922.JPGlarge.DSCN1923.JPG

Got the suit today. Fit good and looks good, just as described. Thanks. I would say if anybody else is looking at anything you posted they can buy with confidence. Now just to save up for a track day and get enough guts to go for it. Thanks for getting me 1 step closer.

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...