'89 YAMAHA YSR50 w/ clean/clear OHIO title $1,500

WideFive

'89 YSR50 with clean/clear Ohio title. Located in Litchfield, Ohio 44253 Google it...

01111_bhN08IfDVCq_600x450.jpg

One of our old race bikes. Still pretty stock. Has rear sets, provisions for safety wires, 48 rear sprocket and a 12 up front, I think. Max speed is a GPS verified 45MPH with this gearing. Didn't make too many changes to this one. This one has had the frame swing arm and some other bits powder coated. Top end was rebuilt this past winter. 

Frame is all stock, nothing was cut off. Front stay has all the mounts for mirrors, speedo pod, etc... This one has a clean title, so we didn't modify anything to make it harder to bring back to a streetable bike.

Many extra parts to get it back on the street. Some stock, some not. Have mirrors, headlight and bracket, oil injection pump, battery box, additional wiring harness for lights, etc.... Everything included is on the pix, as well as a full service manual. If it's not in the pix, I don't have it.

Tank is nice and clean inside and has locking cap with key. It was a race bike, so plastics are there, but cracked. Windscreen is nice though.

No test rides without cash in my hand.

Multiple pictures and a video of it running here...

http://s27.photobucket.com/user/WideFive/library/YSR50

Any questions at all, please let me know. I'm easiest to reach my email widefive@gmail.com or call/text 614-600-2780

If the ad is up, then it's still for sale.

Asking price is $1,500. Cash preferred, but will trade towards/for old VW and Porsche parts or vehicles in any condition or '70-'80's Dodge, Chevy Van.  Interested in sport bikes or streetable dirt bikes as well.

Willing to help with shipping.  I'm driving down I-77 to Charlotte, NC over the weekend of May 14th and could deliver with full payment ahead of time.