Anyone know what this is?

Zecho

Yeah, It's a symbol of a company in Japan or China that supplies parts to GP and WSBK racersor sponsors some, I can't fully remember. It's on a few of their bikes. If you could go overseas to get next to their bikes in the pits you'll see some. I'll get back to you and let you know more. It's rare to find here in America...that logo on a bike that is. Here you just see the Deals Gap dragon logo, but not that one. :wtf:

Damn! I was wrong. :tongue:

Hmmm.....I thought that dragons tail went down for Deals Gap. You learn something EVERYDAY.

But seriously though........You know there is a company logo just like that on some of the racers bikes in WSBK and GP, on the bikes tail too. Another forum I chat on had a discussion about what the Asian company is. I wish I could find that link....grrrrr.

My bike has these little dragon stickers on both sides. I know they're not stock, just wondering if they're supposed to signify anything special.

33c2io6.jpg

quite a few of us who post on the forum went there last October and we're going again in two weeks. I have that sticker on the back of my helmet. There are some sweet roads at the Gap. Dragon's tail and the Skyway are two of them. We plan on hitting more of them on this trip.

Here's a google link to the Dragon's tail:

http://maps.google.com/?ie=UTF8&z=13&ll ... 60675&om=1

Yeah, It's a symbol of a company in Japan or China that supplies parts to GP and WSBK racersor sponsors some, I can't fully remember. It's on a few of their bikes. If you could go overseas to get next to their bikes in the pits you'll see some. I'll get back to you and let you know more. It's rare to find here in America...that logo on a bike that is. Here you just see the Deals Gap dragon logo, but not that one. :wtf:

Damn! I was wrong. :tongue:

you may be thinking of Komodo. they make racing gear. i think its a US company, though.....not sure.

Komodo[/url:472c5]

but, that is a Deals Gap sticker........