Hi my name is Strangeknight

StrangeKnight

On June 8, 2016 at 8:23 PM, StrangeKnight said:

I'm only here for the hookers and the blow.... And I am looking for a good sandwich too. I use to be Snot's lover, I'm also her brother. I also got pics of Hellmutt in drag, case anyone is interested.

Sent from my XT1030 using Tapatalk

That has to be the most awkward intro post ever. You'll fit right in. Welcome aboard. 

• Upvote 2

24 minutes ago, Tonik said:

No, we don't.

No worries.  But if it were true, I'd still be washing the photographers blood from my hands.  Never gonna happen.  Not even on Halloween.  

This guy's simply spinning a yarn folks, so be advised that any imagery will have been digitally tampered with

No worries.  But if it were true, I'd still be washing the photographers blood from my hands.  Never gonna happen.  Not even on Halloween.  

This guy's simply spinning a yarn folks, so be advised that any imagery will have been digitally tampered with

What's that saying?? Denial is the first symptom?

13 minutes ago, StrangeKnight said:

What I say may or may not be the truth... actually, there is no truths. Only data to be manipulated, I can get you any results you like?

You must be a data analyst.