F U Cbus

Tonik

14 minutes ago, motocat12 said:

I heard Cleveland is forcing the Cavs to play for the Browns this season.

They'd most assuredly win more than 2 games if that was the case

Just because one person flushes a toilet, it does not turn it into golden throne. It's still a turd bowl.

Full disclosure though- I hate all cities equally.

Sent from [emoji631] on my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, motocat12 said:

Sounds pretty butt hurt to me. Typical Californian. Blame someone else for their stupidity 

On 6/28/2016 at 6:50 PM, Bad324 said:

Sounds pretty butt hurt to me. Typical Californian. Blame someone else for their stupidity 

25k peeps there, plus all the security plus all the staff and not one witness mentioned in all of the articles I found.

• Upvote 1

On 6/28/2016 at 1:16 PM, motocat12 said:

I don't live in Cleveland, but what's your point?   Should I go around grabbing shitty stories about cbus and posting them....I assure you there are plenty.  

Edited by 330racing

3 hours ago, Casper said:

Did I hear correctly that Lebron didn't sign with the Cavs? 

He opted out of his last year, so he can get a new  max contract from the cavs. But because of his age it will be a tad less than max.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Tonik said:

He opted out of his last year, so he can get a new  max contract from the cavs. But because of his age it will be a tad less than max.

He will do another 1 n 1 this year too. Then next year he can take the max deal. If he would have done a long term deal when he came back, he would have lost out on something like 50+ million dollars in salary

1 hour ago, Bad324 said:

He will do another 1 n 1 this year too. Then next year he can take the max deal. If he would have done a long term deal when he came back, he would have lost out on something like 50+ million dollars in salary

He can't get a 5 year max, he can only get 4.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nba/2016/06/29/lebron-james-cavaliers-free-agent-contract/86533252/